Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: September 13, 2019
BrandYourself is seeking a professional inside sales representative
(Reputation Advisor) to join our fast-paced, high energy and young
team in our Lancaster office for a full-time position. You may have
seen us on Shark Tank, BBC's Dragons' Den or in the news recently
and we'd love to have you join us. We're the leading authority when
it comes to Online Reputation Management and Privacy Protection,
and we're growing.
We're looking for someone with 3-5 years of inside sales
experience, selling to consumers and businesses by phone, email and
video chat. If that's you, please read on and apply.
We help individuals and businesses better manage, enhance and
improve their online reputation and personal or company brand
through proprietary, industry-leading software, machine learning
and personalized managed services. Whether it's negative Google
results, review management help with Yelp, TrustPilot or Google,
assistance with improving Glassdoor company ratings, establishing a
personal brand or just cleaning up your social media accounts
before an interview, BrandYourself leads the market in Online
The person we're looking for is hungry, assertive, great on the
phone, and loves selling a product they believe in, that genuinely
In this role, you will handle live inbound or outbound calls as
well as previously scheduled calls and meetings to determine how
and if we can help customers better manage their online reputation
and personal or company brand. If qualified, you'll be talking to
prospects that have reached out to us and need our help. You will
work with each prospect to determine their specific needs, help
them understand our products and services, and ultimately recommend
the best solution while working to attain a signed agreement.
- The inside sales representative will be responsible for talking
to new potential clients to answer questions, determine their needs
and present the best possible, value-based solution.
The daily responsibilities include:
- Researching individual prospects online via LinkedIn, Google
and other tools to determine a baseline of potential needs, then
reaching out to them by phone and email to schedule a time to
- Handling previously scheduled outbound phone calls from
prospective clients, emailed inquiries about our services,
benefits, and solutions.
- Generating new opportunities utilizing a range of outbound
- Maintaining client communication in order to provide the best
possible solution and attain a signed agreement.
This includes the following:
- Making sure email responses adhere to the company's 24-hour
response time policy.
- Responding to and sorting approximately 75 emails daily,
including assigning them to appropriate team members and reporting
any client issues/concerns as needed.
- Supporting the rest of the sales and concierge teams as
- Understanding our products and services, the benefits of our
solutions, and how to present the value of being a client.
- Interacting with potential clients by phone and email in a
- Managing and maintaining daily progress and relevant
information in our databases, CRM and reporting
- Keeping client communication organized and efficient, answering
prospective client questions in a timely manner, while ensuring
that their individual records are captured correctly in our
- Communication with customers is primarily via phone, email, and
- 3+ years of recent phone sales experience selling B2C and/or
B2B as part of a high energy, collaborative team.
- The ability to talk to clients in a professional business
manner by phone, email and video chat.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with a strong grasp
of tone. Proper grammar skills are necessary for both verbal and
- An impeccable attention to detail, with an affinity for
organization and a creative eye for improving disorder.
- Comfort and poise in working with a diverse team and supporting
a diverse group of clients.
- Sales Excellence: Ability to understand the value of member
benefits and express clear ROI to a prospective member while
helping them understand the benefits of our services.
- Previous experience in a sales role responsible for daily sales
activity and goals with the ability to attain newly signed
agreements each month.
- Track record and proof of over-achieving quota/hitting
- Teachable Attitude: Follow communication guidelines and
"scripts" when handling different topics/questions and be willing
to adjust and learn on the job as appropriate to the
- Clear Communication Skills: Identify customers' needs, clarify
information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or
alternatives to potential barriers that would prevent new clients
- Rapport Building: Build sustainable relationships and engage
prospective clients in a positive way while seeking to understand
their needs and how we can help them and/or their company for the
- Strong attention to detail: Proper grammar, keen attention to
what is being asked, and accuracy are key to success in this
- Time management and multitasking skills: Ability to prioritize
and multitask under varying levels of pressure in order to hit
weekly and monthly goals.
- Friendly and positive attitude: Focus on what you can do to
help prospective clients and teammates, being proactive and
- Empathy: Understand what a prospect or client says and also how
they feel. Be able to recognize and understand a person's emotional
- Conflict resolution skills: Be a creative problem solver. Help
locate additional help/resources if you cannot provide them, and
follow up with the prospective client to make sure issues/questions
have been resolved.
- Knowledge in using CRM software
- Knowledge of how to accurately and effectively use Google
Sheets/Excel, Google Docs/Word, Google Slides/Powerpoint, Google
Calendar, and the Gmail Email System
Full-time, base plus uncapped commissions, OTE $90,000
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET Monday through Friday
This Role: 40 hrs/week
Location: West James Street, Lancaster, PA
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required for this role and some responsibilities may
change at any time.
Keywords: BrandYourself, Lancaster , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!