Full Time - Sales Associate - Inside Lawn And Garden - Closing
Posted on: March 18, 2023
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate, this
- Being friendly and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe's
and helping with home improvement project needs.
- Validating loading tickets and processing orders and deliveries
accurately so customers receive merchandise as expected and in a
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do
the same.The Customer Service Associate is responsible for
customers' experience with Lowe's. This associate plays a critical
role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring
quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and confirming
that all customer needs are met. In addition, this associate
delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers,
using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for
customers. This associate must always remain vigilant and report
any safety or security concerns around the entrance of the
The Customer Service Associate responsibilities vary dependent on
the department he/she supports. Customer Service Associates work in
one of the following areas: Appliances, Cabinets, Flooring, Live
Nursery, Millwork, Fashion Plumbing, Outlet, Tool Rental, Pro, or
Windows & Walls. Individuals applying for a role as a Customer
Service Associate may be considered for any one of these areas,
depending on hiring needs and skillset.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- CSAs assigned to the Greeter departments (available in select
stores) minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without
assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter
departments) minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without
assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as
smart phones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law.
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products
based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations,
add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service,
including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting
customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering
phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking
customers for their business.
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware,
kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building
materials).EEO StatementLowe's is an equal opportunity employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin,
mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Lowe's, Lancaster , Full Time - Sales Associate - Inside Lawn And Garden - Closing, Sales , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...