Customer Services Representative
Company: S&T Bank
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Location: 310 Centerville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 Work Days
and Expected Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Friday:
8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Must be flexible
around branch hours) Function: Operates a customer service window
to provide customers with quality service on a variety of
transactions. Suggests solutions and options to the customer and
refers customers to appropriate areas of the bank. Resolves
customer problems/issues/concerns in an accurate and efficient
manner. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a working skill set, including competencies in bank
operations, a strong knowledge of policies and procedures and bank
products/services available to customers.
- Shows accuracy and balancing skills by maintaining a balancing
rate of 85% in accordance to Retail Policies and Procedure
- Demonstrates knowledge Retail Customer Service Expectations by
completing Retail Service training as assigned by Retail
- Applies a combination of knowledge of the Customer Service
Information Inquiry Computer Systems, service skills, product
knowledge, and knowledge of policies and procedures to successfully
operate a customer service window in an efficient and accurate
manner, providing exceptional customer service on a variety of
transactions, including the following:
- Utilizing Computer Inquiry System to properly identify
customers, verify authenticity of the requested transaction, and
complete required steps to protect customers and the bank from
fraud (including, but not limited to; verifying balances, placing
holds, and documenting proper identification).
- Accepting deposits, verifying endorsements, and issuing
- Accepting checks or coupons for cashing, identifying customers,
verifying endorsements and balances, and/or referring customers to
branch management for authorization.
- Accepting savings deposits and withdrawals and performing
- Providing additional customer services, including bank money
orders, and other services.
- Accepting various loan payments or other types of
- Balancing window cash daily.
- Performing ATM settlement, where applicable.
- Promotes the bank's services, answers questions regarding
banking matters, and directs customers to other departments for
specialized services. Identifies customer needs through profiling
each customer with Computer Inquiry System for other services to
expand relationships and develops new customers to increase market
share and improve profitability.
- Provide qualified introductions to platforms, including Elan,
Elavon, Mortgage, Deposits, and Loans.
- Provides services including night deposits, mail deposits, and
safe deposit admittance, as needed.
- Maintains a positive relationship with bank customers and seeks
to contribute to help grow the branch by producing leads to the
Personal Banker platform.
- Maintains a good working relationship with all bank employees.
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to
contribute to the success of the branch and in turn, the
- Attends and successfully completes all required training on
Customer Service Information Inquiry Computer Systems, Retail
Service, regulatory and product knowledge etc. as needed.
- Performs additional duties as required. Physical Demands
Operates a keypad device: 70% of the day; operates electronic
equipment: 10% of the day; operates office equipment: 10% of the
day. Standing is required 2 hours per day in a straight position.
Sitting is required 5 hours per day in a leaning position.
Routinely lifts up to 10 lbs., 2 times per day. Maximum lift is 20
lbs., one time per day. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 lbs. Use of manual dexterity skills for typing and
data entry up to 40% of the business day. Specific vision
requirements include close vision of 18"-20" for computer work.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Keywords: S&T Bank, Lancaster , Customer Services Representative, Sales , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!