Service Rep - Lancaster, PA
Company: Lincare Holdings
Posted on: January 15, 2020
* Performs equipment setups, specifically concentrators, durable
medical equipment, etc. in a professional, safe and timely manner.
This equipment is placed in apartments, private homes, clinics,
hospitals, nursing homes and other areas where people with
respiratory problems are treated.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
* Complete equipment orientation checklists for new equipment and
other necessary paperwork as required for new patient set up.
Instruct patients in the safe and proper use of equipment.
* Make oxygen deliveries (cylinder and concentrator) and equipment
checks on a daily route as determined by the patient base and
Lincare routing system. Deliveries may include refilling reservoirs
with liquid oxygen from a van mounted tank.
* Perform minor equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on
equipment both in the home and at the center. For equipment repairs
requiring other than minor repair, work equipment is to be packaged
for shipment to the manufacturer or their designee. Responsible for
equipment maintenance per schedule recommended by the
* Maintain company vehicle in a clean and orderly manner. Make
daily inspections and complete the proper paperwork. Maintain
established preventative maintenance schedule.
* Clean rental equipment, when returned to the center, in
accordance with Lincare policies and procedures. Maintain
cleanliness and organization of warehouse/storage area.
* Follow FDA guidelines pertaining to cylinder tracking and oxygen
* Follow Lincare policies as indicated in the operations manual and
training manuals, including those found in the Safety & Regulatory
Manual regarding General Safety, OSHA (includes the proper use of
Personal Protective Equipment), DOT (includes adherence to the
Vehicle Safety Disciplinary Policy), FDA and Emergency
* Work as on-call service representative evenings and weekends on
an as scheduled basis. Frequency is determined by the center size
and the number of employees available to share in the
responsibility. Must respond in a timely manner and record
information on Service Call Report.
* May serve as a backup to other employees for vacation, illness
and other periods of absenteeism.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Must be 21 years of age, have good interpersonal, verbal and
* Must maintain a valid D/L for the appropriate class of vehicle
driven while employed
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of one-year experience in the home healthcare field as a
service representative or equivalent position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and smell. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move more than 120 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and
unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: Lincare Holdings, Lancaster , Service Rep - Lancaster, PA, Sales , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!