Posted on: March 16, 2023
This position exists to perform a variety of functions to maintain
an efficient operation of the Lancaster Operations Storeroom. This
role is responsible for assisting internal customers and
maintaining the Storeroom's inventory management systems including
but not limited to cycle counts, automatic order replenishment and
- Uphold the Lancaster Operations "PEOPLE VALUE AND POLICY ON
DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE"
- Ensure safety, environmental, and quality procedures are
followed at all times.
- Responsible for training new Counter Attendants.
PRODUCTION SYSTEMS: (What are all the essential functions of this
- Suggest and implement inventory adjustments.
- Review all returns to inventory to prevent duplicate orders as
- Expedite orders during off shift hours.
- Review the daily inventory replenishment report and make any
necessary changes as needed.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to help chain.
- Enter data within the stock-out data base and take action as
- Operate a variety of mobile equipment.
- Provide customer-centric and timely assistance to identify,
cross-reference, and locate equipment and parts for all plant
- Actively participate in ABS activities as required.
- Participate in team related layered process audits.
- Gain proficiency in Team meeting roles and support the Team
- Participate in team meetings.
- Communicate information to team members and with others (on
team, across shifts, and across departments) as needed for
successful completion of work.
- Participate in, accept and support consensus decisions of the
- Engage with team members to resolve team member conflicts as
directed by the team's conflict resolution model.
- Collaborate with centralized shared service teams; buy/pay,
- Integrate with maintenance, operations and engineering in order
to provide high service level.
- Communicate breakdowns with Storeroom Team, receiving, plant
personnel and suppliers.
- Cross training per department requirements.
- Notify appropriate personnel of irregularities in parts and
- Actively participate in Human Performance activities to
identify High Risk Tasks every shift.
- Training requirements will be assigned based on employee needs
as determined by department leadership.
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Follows all policies, procedures, and EHS
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Apply all ABS and HP tools in daily tasks.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain,
Logistics, Maintenance or Material Management.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- 2 year Associates degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with mechanical and
electrical equipment and components.
- Must take initiative developing and implementing continuous
- Working knowledge in computer programs related to inventory
activities such as Material Management & inventory software
experience (Oracle- Preferred, SAP, JDA).
- Working knowledge of basic shop and machine mathematics applied
to reading and interpreting complicated drawings, specifications,
charts, tables and various measuring instruments.
- Experience in inventory standard work (understanding of lead
times, cycle times, and safety inventory).
- Must be proficient with MS Excel & Office Suite; able to create
spreadsheets as well as maintain and share Storeroom related
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to meet physical requirements and withstand working
conditions described by the Department.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS USED, PROCESSED AND HANDLED:
- Storeroom inventory management systems, computer, Microsoft
office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Skype,
etc.), Oracle systems, Clear Orbit, EAM, EZ Stores, calculator,
blueprints, drawings, reference manuals, telephone, tape measure,
packaging tools and storeroom mobile equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical components and supplies,
maintenance/production equipment, safety, janitorial and office
Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC), a Fortune 500 company, is a
leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well
as innovative architectural products, that advance the automotive,
aerospace, commercial transportation, industrial and building and
construction markets. Building on more than a century of
innovation, Arconic helps to transform the way we fly, drive, and
build. We are proud that 77% of our employees are happy working for
Arconic and would recommend it as a great place to work and that
80% of our employees would recommend their managers to others.
We live our core values and commit to delivering sustainable value
to our customers, our employees, our communities and our
At Arconic, we:
Act With Integrity.
We lead with respect, honesty, transparency and accountability.
Safeguard our Future.
We protect and improve the health and safety of our employees,
communities and environment.
Grow Stronger Together.
We cultivate an inclusive and diverse culture that advocates for
Earn Customer Loyalty.
We build customer partnerships through best-in-class products and
Drive Operational Excellence.
We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, agility,
people development and collaboration.
We achieve success by generating and growing value for our
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment
opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion,
conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored
training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and
recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers,
discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all
employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or
age (within statutory limits). Arconic is in compliance with all
relevant Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws
Keywords: Arconic, Lancaster , Storeroom Attendant, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...