Part-Time Electro- Mechanical Technician
Company: Motrex LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
OverviewPart Time Electro- Mechanical Technician Needed!
Saturday and Sunday - 7a.m. - 7p.m.Technician will troubleshoot and
perform repairs on manufacturing and facilities support systems
within the plant (e.g. Injection Molding machines, DE-testers,
Robots and etc.). An EMT must demonstrate proficiency and strong
troubleshooting skills in one or more of the following
- Fluid Power
- Machine toolThey are to identify, correct, and document
deficiencies found during task completion. Provide support and
training for set-up mechanics. Participate in TPM events as needed.
Assist with the implementation of Lean/Excel requirements as it
relates to Total Productive Maintenance.Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled repairs and preventative maintenance on all
- Manage problem tag system and carry out repairs.
- Ensure work is performed in a neat and professional
- Clearly communicate schedule requirements and completion status
with production within assigned area.
- Participate in TPM events plant wide.
- Assist with engineering project/modification work.
- Assist in new installationsQualificationsEducation, Experience,
- Prior experience, with electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic
troubleshooting, repair and maintenance, or a combination of
schooling in Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics and work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Documented successful completion of some industrial machine
technology/electrical/maintenance training or two years of related
experience.Competencies, Skills, Knowledge:
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Excellent attendance and performance records
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical systems, fluid power
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to respond to critical time sensitive assignments while
maintaining a professional temperament and attitude.Stryten Energy
encourages candidates with Military training and/ or experience to
apply.#CBEEO StatementStryten Energy is an equal opportunity
employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis
prohibited by law.About StatementStryten Energy helps solve the
worlds most pressing energy challenges with a broad range of energy
storage solutions across the Essential Power, Motive Power,
Transportation, Military and Government sectors. Headquartered in
Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the worlds most
recognized companies to meet the growing demand for reliable and
sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers everything from
submarines to subcompacts, warehouses, distribution centers, cars,
trains and trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced
lead and lithium batteries, intelligent chargers and cloud-based
software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An
industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten
has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver
top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more
at stryten.com.Job Locations PA-LancasterRequisition ID
2022-3710Category Manufacturing - Electrical MaintenancePosition
Type Part-Time (less than 30 hours per week)Address 829 Paramount
Ave.Postal Code 17602#stryten
Keywords: Motrex LLC, Lancaster , Part-Time Electro- Mechanical Technician, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!