CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Needed
Company: Schuster Co
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Don't take our word for it. Take Mark's word for it at Trucking
Answers! We treat our drivers the way they want to be treated and
we know because our President is one too. With less than a 55%
turnover rate, no driver facing camera and no forced routing are
drivers are staying around for the long hauls.
We offer excellent pay, top-of-the-line equipment, and terrific
benefits for our Class A CDL truck drivers. We are proud of our
history and our reputation within the trucking industry and strive
to hire the most professional and quality Class A CDL truck
drivers. Schuster makes its Class A CDL truck driver selection with
both safety and efficiency in mind.
We deliver customer products with dedicated efficiency and
steadfast stability. We work to balance a positive work
environment, solid home life, strong customer affiliations, and
respected peer relations.
We set ourselves apart from other trucking companies in so many
ways, from a fantastic wellness program to amazing support staff,
and of course, numerous benefits.
JOIN THE SCHUSTER CDL TRUCK DRIVER TEAM:
- Starting Pay up to .67cpm (rate includes a .06 monthly driver
bonus) *.*02cpm increase after 90 days
- Top pay of .70cpm
- 2,500 - 3,000+ WEEKLY miles
- Paid Orientation & $1,500 Referral Bonus
- $50 East Coast Pay
- $40 per Billable Stop Charge
- Veteran Recognition
- Pet & Rider Friendly!
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance--
- Wellness Program--
- 401K with Contribution--
- Open Door Policy
TRUCK DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Class A CDL license
- At least 6 months verifiable truck driving experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must remain accident and ticket free for first 2 months of
- A stable and satisfactory work experience
- Good driving record
- Pass DOT medical, Drug & Physical requirements
Keywords: Schuster Co, Lancaster , CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Needed, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!