Company: MXL Industries
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled and VeteransDrug Free
Workplace-Testing RequiredWe are looking for an experienced
Maintenance Technician to join our 2nd or 3rd Shift team!Made in
the USA since 1968! Now is your chance to make a difference by
joining a Team where you will have consistent hours, earn
competitive pay and valuable benefits while helping make products
used by firefighters, first responders, the military, football,
motorsports and more. Explore MXL: Creating optical quality
protection products that make our world safer.This position is
responsible for performing required maintenance troubleshooting
throughout the facility to ensure efficient manufacturing and
production operations. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Disassemble and reassemble machines & miscellaneous production
equipment in order to complete necessary repairs\maintenance
- Proactively install, replace, or change machine components
according to production specifications.
- Assist other personnel with large and small scope projects when
- Repair and maintain fixtures used in various production
- Document the maintenance, repair and replacement of production
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents,
cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production and office
equipment and performs scheduled preventive maintenance of
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic equipment including, but not limited to power supplies,
drives, gauges and test equipment.
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of
electrical and mechanical theories and principles.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, and work
- Install, start up and shut down equipment in accordance with
safety procedures and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Inform appropriate management of potential
electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Maintain the property of the Company, internally and
Shift and Hours:
- 2nd or 3rd Shift Available
- 2nd shift Differential Pay +.75 and 3rd Shift Differential Pay
- Available for overtime and weekends when needed Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's Degree (two year college or trades/technical
school) a plus. Experience/Certifications:
- 5+ years experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining
electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment as necessary.
- Will need to have/be powered industrial truck operation
certified. Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Familiar and comfortable with internet for research. If you are
a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the
application process, please contact MXL's Employee Services
Department at 800-233-0159 or 717-569-8711 x130 or x141. You may
also email your request using subject line Application
Accommodation Request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This
position requires access to information which is subject to
stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful
permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or
person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee. Key Words: maintenance;
manufacturing; troubleshoot; repair; electrical; pneumatic;
hydraulic; HVAC PI189613952
Keywords: MXL Industries, Lancaster , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!