Company: Diehm & Sons Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Diehm & Sons, Lititz, PA is a fifth-generation, family-owned firm
specializing in surveying and mapping, civil engineering, and land
planning. Our team of seasoned professionals strives to serve as
trusted partners who offer guidance and expertise to a diverse
array of clients, including educational institutions, churches,
farms, residential homeowners, and commercial businesses of all
sizes. With over 100 years of experience in Lancaster and Lebanon
counties, we are committed to providing cost-effective solutions
and meeting each client's unique needs.
Diehm & Sons is seeking a full-time Surveyor (L.S.I.T.) to join our
- Research historical maps, land records, previous survey
results, and land title information to compare and verify current
measurements and resolve questions about boundary lines.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment to perform boundary
and topographic surveys for small to mid-size subdivisions, land
developments, lot additions, farm surveys, ALTA land title surveys,
and construction stake-out.
- Communicate with architects, engineers, and construction
personnel during land development projects to verify geographical
and property boundary data.
- Prepare two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional renderings
of property features such as boundary lines, geodetic points of
interest, existing structures, water features, topographic
features, and utility lines according to customer or project
requirements using computer-aided drafting programs and
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in surveying or civil
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping
- Self-motivated with good time management with the ability to
work outdoors and walk as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with computer drafting programs
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble robotic total
stations, and Trimble GPS equipment
Keywords: Diehm & Sons Inc., Lancaster , Surveyor, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!