Posted on: January 11, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to
customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and
- Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and
placement of merchandise.The Receiver/Stocker helps provide and
deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading
merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor,
and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous
materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the backroom organized,
and ensures equipment is charged. Additionally, this associate
organizes merchandise and top stock to set up stores for sales
success. To be successful, the associate must understand and
prepare for the physical demands of moving merchandise for the
majority of his/her shift. Depending on location type, the
Receiver/Stocker works morning, afternoon evening, or overnight to
prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Depending on location type, this role requires morning,
afternoon evening, or overnight availability any day of the
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such
as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory
handling and stocking.
Keywords: Lowe's, Lancaster , FT-Receiver/Stocker-Day, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!