Company: Willow Valley Communities
Posted on: January 8, 2022
As a condition of employment, Willow Valley Communities requires
that all new hires are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their
first day of employment.
Join our Maintenance team at Willow Valley Communities! Maintenance
is responsible for maintaining our community by servicing equipment
and buildings in a timely and efficient manner. Maintenance
completes various building maintenance requests, which include, but
are not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair,
swimming pools, emergency response and preventive maintenance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member and family events
- Career advancement and growth opportunitiesResponsibilities:
- Assists with snow removal.
- Sets up and removes tables and chairs for daily activities and
- Moves furniture within healthcare and independent living as
levels of care change.
- Washes company vehicles and provides basic maintenance as
- Assists with cleaning of chandeliers, vents and ceiling tiles
- Provides Emergency response to fire alarms / ambulance calls /
and assists nursing as directed.
- Uses materials and tools in accordance with manufacturer's
guidelines and specifications.
- Performs HVAC system troubleshooting and preventive
- Assists in preventive maintenance work for kitchens,
healthcare, core and residential buildings.
- Acquires knowledge of Simplex fire alarm system, call bell
systems for use in trouble shooting and vendor repair
- Acquires knowledge of emergency valve locations for; HVAC
system, sprinkler system, domestic water system and steam
- Provides basic electrical, plumbing and window troubleshooting
- Acquires basic knowledge of mechanical equipment such as
generators, fire pumps, boilers, cooling towers, commercial kitchen
equipment, hot water heaters and water softeners.
- Acquires Healthcare equipment knowledge of patient lifts and
electric beds when requested.
- Performs trouble-shooting and repairs to apartment appliances
- Provides suggestions concerning need for major repairs or
additions to building mechanical systems.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree
- 1 - 2 years related experience and/or training with basic
knowledge of interior building maintenance
- $16/hrHours per week:
- 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday; Weekend rotationWork location:
- 300 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Willow Street, PA
Location: Willow Valley Communities - Maintenance-North
Schedule: Full-time, Day, M-F 8am-4:30pm, rotating weekends,
holidays and on call
Keywords: Willow Valley Communities, Lancaster , Maintenance, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!