General Labor Traveling Technician
Company: MPW Industrial Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The purpose of this position is to perform the hands-on work for
MPW FEM. This position provides the
manpower for all labor support jobs.
1. Arrives at work locations on time, demonstrates a considerate,
friendly and constructive
attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
2. Performs "cleaning work" in an efficient and safe manner as
directed by team leaders,
supervisors or account manager including, but not limited to:
a. Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates
efficiently and at high
b. Reporting problem areas to team leader
c. Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition
d. Complete daily summary information at shift end
e. Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory
reports to team leader
3. Assists the team leader with on-the-job training of new hires
and transfers when required.
4. Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible
5. Responsible for personal safety and helping to ensure the safety
of others in the team.
6. Understands and adheres to all information located in the
7. Follow OSHA guidelines and MPW safety standards.
8. Ability to follow directions as provided by supervisor.
9. Reports any and all issues to the supervisor immediately.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships
by making efforts to listen
and understand the customer (both internal and external);
anticipating and providing
solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional
appearance and standardizing to
improve performance and reputation.
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and
processes through creativity
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly
accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting
and giving back to employees,
customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you
to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a
variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that
could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Some High School education acceptable.
3. Able to work safely and efficiently.
4. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
5. Professional oral and written interpersonal communications.
Job Location Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States Position Type
Full-Time/Regular Associated topics: driver, groundskeeper,
household mover, labor, load, loader, move, non skilled, painter,
Keywords: MPW Industrial Services, Lancaster , General Labor Traveling Technician, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!