Warehouse team lead
Posted on: May 1, 2021
WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD Gobble is an innovative meal service
delivering freshly prepped dinner kits that can be prepared at home
in just 15 minutes. Our sous chefs do the prep work, so that busy
households spend less time in the kitchen and more time with
family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is now available nation-wide, and
is a fast-growing business that is backed by leading Silicon Valley
investors. Job Summary We are looking for passionate, hardworking
and reliable individuals to help us lead teams of 15+ full-time
associates to package food items and meal kits. You will be
responsible for the execution of your team's daily plan and
ensuring all team members are complying to company processes and
procedures. Our team leaders not only bring love to food for our
customers but also help create a working environment that is safe,
fun, and fulfilling. Responsibilities and Duties
- Flawlessly execute best practices and SOPs, hold team members
accountable; escalate discrepancies to Warehouse Manager when
- Train new hires and/or temporary team members and ensure
development of the team and training of critical roles.
- Consistently meet deadlines and production efficiency
- Own team safety practices, ensure that all team members are
following policy and procedures, immediately correcting/reporting
any potential risk and maintaining a safe working environment 100%
of the time.
- Ensure complete accuracy in every shipment while maintaining
all quality standards.
- Motivate and challenge the team to achieve and exceed daily
production goals, quality standards, team goals, all while creating
an environment of respect and engagement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Qualifications and
- 1+ years of entry level supervisor experience, in a food
production environment a plus.
- High School diploma required.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented
- Clear understanding of a warehouse distribution
- Ability to understand and follow established processes and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Keen eye for quality; detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgement, delegate work and
escalate issues as needed.
- Punctuality to all scheduled shifts: timely, reliable and
regular attendance is required.
- Bilingual - English / Spanish speaking a plus Physical
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from
freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours with or without
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and
below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands. What You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation, up to $20 hour based on
- Employee Discount Program
- Health and Dental benefits*
- Paid sick leave & vacation
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
Keywords: Gobble, Lancaster , Warehouse team lead, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!