Second Shift Supervisor/Technician
Company: Ultra Intelligence & Communications, Herley
Posted on: November 20, 2020
POSITION: Second Shift Supervisor/Technician
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
JOB ID: 374
# OF OPENINGS: 1
To perform the necessary troubleshooting, tuning and alignment of
company products so that they satisfy customer test
* Tests assigned products to detailed test requirements.
Documentation of the products performance.
* Make the necessary decisions in set-up and troubleshooting
product to obtain a unit that can pass all the required
* Completes required documentation as evidence of operations
performed on product.
* Reports all trends and unusual circumstances to supervision.
* Follows directions of supervisor to obtain desired production
goals using methods above.
* Performs other tasks, as required.
* Attend daily reviews to determine second shift task for each
employee within each production cell
* Assign and verify nightly tasks are being completed and proper
* Verify all 2nd shift employees have sufficient work for the
* Attend meetings: Production white board meetings (as needed) and
any other product related meetings
* Assist with employee disciplinary actions
* Ability to assist with training by given individual class and/or
updating database as needed. .
* Perform time and attendance approval for the production team
* Understands work procedures for the production line, work
schedules for each employee, and expedites workflow.
* Ensure the facility has been secured at the end of the shift.
* Associates Degree in Electronics or Electronic Technical
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security
clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
* Previous Supervisory Experience
* Demonstrates a good memory and the ability to troubleshoot
through process of elimination. Must learn from past
* Willing to maintain sensitive and confidential information as
required by government standards
* Willing to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
* Willingness to adhere to workplace rules
* Willing to follow Acceptance Test Procedures specifications and
other required documentation
* Knowledge of the defense industry
* Shop Floor environment / shared workbench or workstation.
* Willing to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists,
keyboarding, using small/large tools).
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
* The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands
and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and speak or listen.
* Capable of lifting and moving test equipment and units usually
not greater than 50 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. A review of this classification has
excluded the marginal functions of the classification that are
incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties
and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements
and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities to perform this job proficiently. The
requirements in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge,
skills, or abilities.
Herley is an industry leader in the design, manufacture and support
of advanced integrated RF subsystems and components for high
performance Electronic Warfare, Radar and Communications systems
and flight test and instrumentation systems and subsystems.
Ultra Electronics is a UK-based defense, aerospace, cyber security,
energy, and transportation products group. Ultra manages a
portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly
differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic,
mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical
environments to meet customer needs.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance,
health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60 1.4(a), 60 300.5(a) and 60 741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application
process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Ultra Intelligence & Communications, Herley, Lancaster , Second Shift Supervisor/Technician, Professions , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!