Full Time Registered Nurse RN - $6,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: St. Dominic Villa
Posted on: September 11, 2019
St. Dominic Villa is seeking Full--Time Registered Nurses
(RNs)--for the Evening Shift!!Job Location: Hazel Green, WI--Full
Time-Evening ShiftEstimated weekly hours of 36Daily Hours are
2:15pm - 10:45pm--Benefits/Compensation:
- Sign on Bonus of $6,000
- Tuition Reimbursement of $4,000 annually
- New Improved Wage starting at $27.51, based on years of
- Vacation time accrues fast
- Every other weekend free--Position Purpose:The primary purpose
of your position is to provide direct nursing care to the
residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities
performed by nursing shift staff. Such supervision must be in
accordance with current federal, state and local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern our community, as may be
required by the Director of Nursing or Clinical care Coordinator to
ensure that the highest degree of quality of care is maintained at
all times.--Job Description Details:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission,
Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity
Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to
all internal and external customers (residents, visitors,
volunteers, and associates.)-- Create and maintain an atmosphere of
warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the community.
Actively participates / intervenes with direct care as needed and
as a role model in ongoing Sanctuary Training of personnel.
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and
collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
- Maintain departmental procedures that support the necessary
operational functions for the department.
- Determine departmental staffing requirements and assist in the
recruitment, interviewing, and selection of personnel for the
Community or Department
- Monitor department work hours (including vacation and holiday
schedules), personnel, work assignments, etc., to ensure proper
work flow and adequate staffing levels in compliance with state
minimum regulations and sanctuary budgeted PPD hours
- Evaluate, develop, mentor, coach, counsel and discipline
department staff.-- Supports community personnel from other
departments through coaching and mentoring to help achieve optimum
standard of excellence. Addresses issues of concern through
courageous conversation and notifies department manager of any
interactions requiring attention.
- Participate in community surveys and when necessary develop a
plan of correction for department deficiencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Sanctuary initiatives and
implementation of the various processes.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing personnel
assigned to you in accordance with current rules, regulations, and
guidelines that govern the long-term care community.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating
nursing services to ensure that the resident's total regimen of
care is maintained.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation
of the community's quality assurance program for the nursing
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as necessary.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive manner
that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the
resident's response to the care.
- Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance
with established charting and documentation policies and
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
while observing the 5 rights of medication administration.
- Review medication administration, treatment administration
records for completeness of information, accuracy in the
transcription of the physician's order, and adherence to stop order
- Make daily rounds of your neighborhood/unit/shift to ensure
that all nursing service personnel are performing their work
assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.--
Report problem areas to the Clinical Care Coordinator.
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic
services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with our
- Administer professional services such as; catheterization, tube
feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and
range of motion exercise, care for the dead/dying, etc., as
- Assist in training nursing department personnel.
- Monitor your shift's personnel to ensure that they are
following established safety regulations in the use of equipment
- Ensure that your assigned work areas (i.e., nurses' stations,
medicine preparation rooms, etc.) and your unit's resident's care
rooms and treatment areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary
- Ensure that an adequate stock level of medications, medical
supplies, equipment, etc., is maintained on your unit/shift at all
times to meet the needs of the residents.
- Review care plans daily to ensure that appropriate care is
- Review complaints and grievances made by the resident and make
a written/oral report to the Director of Nursing and/or
Administrator indicating what action(s) were taken to resolve the
complaint or grievance.-- Follow community's established
- Must function independently, make independent decisions,
demonstrate flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work
effectively with residents and personnel.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious
materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community
policies and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and
local laws and regulations, TSLC Corporate Integrity Program, Code
of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to
ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and
professional behavior.--Call 844-227-2165 or Apply Today!!
Keywords: St. Dominic Villa, Lancaster , Full Time Registered Nurse RN - $6,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!