Real Estate Professional
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Educate customers on real estate market trends.
- Answer questions regarding paperwork associated with real estate.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large network of prospects.
- Assist potential clients with decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers to provide the best possible experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty The Homesale Family of Companies is the leading real estate company serving the Baltimore, Maryland, South Central and Southeastern PA real estate markets. Today, Homesale Realty has more than 25 offices with over 1,000 real estate agents. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, or simply in need of exceptional real estate service, every Homesale team member conducts business with one Core Purpose in mind: We help people achieve their dreams.
Our goal is to help you succeed in your real estate career. As a Homesale Realty real estate agent, you are given access to top-of-the-line training and cutting-edge technology targeted at making your real estate career a success. We also offer competitive health care and wealth building plans.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, commercial, commercial estate, commercial real estate, commercial property, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty, Lancaster , Real Estate Professional, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!