IDD Assessor (Hybrid within PA)
Company: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Are you an experienced Assessor looking for a new
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
Kepro team? If so, you might be our next new team member! Who we
need: If you are looking to earn a competitive wage, have full time
availability, as well as a degree in social services and
significant experience working directly with individuals with IDD
and/or Autism, this may be the position for you! As an independent
contractor, you will schedule and provide Supports Intensity Scale
(SIS) assessments to individuals ages 14 and above with IDD and/or
Autism. This is an opportunity to complete assessments in your
area, and affords you the opportunity to schedule, finalize and
submit assessments from your home rather than reporting to an
office. Why us? Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality
improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure
that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right
time, in the right setting. People Focused. Mission Driven. Shape
the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve
lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise. We do this
through our people. At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes
a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country.
We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we
provide the training and support to do the best work of your
career. What you'll do:
- Conducts assessments on individuals with IDD and/or Autism as
assigned by KEPRO.
- Ensures scheduling, administration and submission processes are
conducted within identified performance standards and contract
- Uses independent judgment, communication skills and direct
knowledge of supporting individuals with IDD and/or Autism along
with critical thinking to ensure optimal interviews for the
individual, family, and respondent teams.
- Manages schedule and maintains availability to facilitate
assessment completion during normal business hours; occasional
flexibility may be needed during non-traditional hours to
accommodate family needs.
- Fosters positive and professional relationships to promote
effective working relationships and facilitate assessment
- Participates in regular training and quality activities as
required remaining current in the field of IDD and Autism.
- Maintains confidentiality of assessment related materials
through proper use of computer passwords, maintenance of secured
files and adherence to HIPAA polices.
- Utilizes proper telephone etiquette and judicious use of other
verbal and written communications, following KEPRO policies,
procedures and guidelines as related to contractual duties. The
list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and
may be expanded to include other duties that contract needs may
dictate. What you'll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Service Field
- Minimum two years of direct experience working with individuals
with IDD/Autism required. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Familiarity with PA ODP waiver programs strongly desired.
- Ability to work independently and to meet required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills required.
- Strong critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to address,
resolve and process problems impeding assessment
- Proactively identifies and resolves delays and obstacles.
- Basic computer/technology skills (copy/cut, paste, maneuvering
screens, typing, scanning, and uploading document) required.
- Access to necessary technology - laptop (Windows 10 or newer),
printer and scanner.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Internet/Web Navigation.
- Must have broadband internet connection at home (no
- Must be willing to travel and have active, unrestricted
license, reliable transportation, and active auto insurance.
- Must have dedicated home workspace committed to confidentiality
of PHI. Experience
- Extensive experience in the field of IDD and Autism required.
Thank You! We know your time is valuable and we thank you in
advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of
applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our
interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your
interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that
may be of interest. Best of luck in your search! - The Kepro Talent
Acquisition Team Mental and Physical Requirements The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law
in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform
the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged
periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively
with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move
objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within
the state. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Kepro is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc., Lancaster , IDD Assessor (Hybrid within PA), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...