Company: Transteck Inc - Lancaster
Posted on: March 20, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Service
-Advisor - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Job Reports To: - - - - - - - - - - -Service Manager - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Exempt or Non-Exempt: - - - - -Exempt - -
Full-Time or Part-Time: - - - - - - - - -Full TimeJob
Summary:Maintain customer relationships and effectively communicate
status of repairs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer loyalty
- Service and parts sale
- Resolve customer problems and complaints
- Maintain customer appointment system
- Review the vehicle history files
- Walk around every vehicle and identify problems, wants and
needs with customer and document as stated
- Obtain customers signature on work authorization sheet prior to
- Promote the sale of parts, labor and accessories to meet
- Record clear instructions for foreman and technicians
- Main customer contact
- Provide written estimates for labor and parts. Provide a
diagnostic's estimate if necessary
- Provide customers with estimated time of completion
- Establish method of payment; obtain approval of credit or
purchase or purchase order if necessary
- Obtain customers signature on repair order; provide customer
with a copy. Discuss special needs with customer.
- Check the progress on each repair order during the day and keep
customers informed of changes to agreement. Record agreed-upon
changes on the repair order.
- Discuss work performed and changes with customer by telephone
or upon arrival of dealership.
- Maintain a follow-up system for additional needed repairs and
parts on order
- Note additional needed repairs and obtain approval before
- Maintain housekeeping, organization, and safety of work
- Order parts according to dealership procedures
- Ensure accuracy of final repair orders and call customer with
final information .In addition to the essential functions listed
above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and
respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional
appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude,
communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with
accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work
environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise
initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers
when possible. The employee is also expected to perform such other
duties and functions as required from time to time.
The Physical Capabilities Checklist for this job, which specifies
the physical requirements of the job, is attached and is
incorporated into this description.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year related or sales experience - - -
- Computer, basis office equipment (copier, calculator, fax,
- Primarily a controlled office environment -
Keywords: Transteck Inc - Lancaster, Lancaster , Service Advisor, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...