Outside Repair Coordinator
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Outside Repair Coordinator(Job Number: 2224151)
A Penske Outside Repair Coordinator manages repairs sent from a
Penske facility to an outside vendor. This position has frequent
vendor and shop contact. An ORC ensures units are transported to
and from outside repair facilities, obtains estimates and invoices
for repairs, and documents pertinent information in internal
The shift for this position is xxxxxxx, but may be subject to
change based on business needs.
Using multiple systems while interacting with vendors and Penske
shops, this position will perform some or all of the
- Ensuring timely repair appointment scheduling & follow-up with
vendors and shops and provide daily status update at unit level to
- Setup and coordination of unit transportation to vendor and
back to Penske (hike/tow)
- Strong attention to detail when building repair orders in
ServiceNet to accurately reflect jobs in process (requires
knowledge of job component codes) and accurately update of parts
and labor costs at a job level
- Full review of labor times, labor rates and parts costs for all
repair orders under $1,000. Verify and discuss any exception items
on invoices with vendors (requires basic technical knowledge of
- Escalation of all repair orders greater than $1,000 to Major
- Upload of all relative repair images (estimates, invoices and
communications with vendors)
- Timely follow-up on vehicle status and any escalations for
- Reconcile invoice to estimate pricing and review of the Repair
Order in ServiceNet
- Providing financial support and decision-making to field
operations through resolution of related PEMS suspends and payment
of outside repairs through Pcard
- Other projects as assigned
- 5 years of customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn necessary general knowledge of trucks and
components in order to interface with customers regarding
- College graduate preferred due to the systems used in daily
process (AS/400, ServiceNet, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft
- Requires strong ability to multitask between different Penske
systems to provide all necessary information and to answer all
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours if required depending on
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job.
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske s
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Lancaster , Outside Repair Coordinator, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...