Company: Universal Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital (LBHH) is a 126-bed, inpatient
psychiatric hospital and start-up joint venture between Lancaster
General Health/Penn Medicine and Universal Health Services.In
addition to a general adult unit and dedicated adolescent unit, the
new facility will also offer services for treating those with
co-occurring disorders on the psychiatric-medical unit, an
intensive adult unit to care for those with severe conditions, as
well as a women's trauma unit. HIM Techs are responsible for
completing the following duties and tasks:
- Retrieve discharge charts from all the units on a daily
- Analyze/re-analyze patient charts for completion.
- Perform audit of active charts as needed.
- Maintain accurate input and update of chart deficiencies into
the computer system.
- Distribute notices of delinquencies to physicians for
- Analyze/Fulfill Release of Information Requests.
- Performs scanning functionality.
- Performs all clerical duties that cannot wait until the next
day in absence of other staff and/or coverage is unavailable.
- Professionally, effectively and timely communicate issues
identified with medical record documentation, including missing,
inaccurate and incomplete documentation. What do our current staff
value at LBHH?
- An environment that puts patient care first.
- One of the most rewarding aspects of working as an LBHH
employee is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to the
patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable
- Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your
- There are very robust continuing education options with
- Supportive and responsive leadership.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. What's
in it for me?
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- Robust tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day.
What Does LBHH Require for this Role?
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required.
- Experience: One year of Health Information Management
experience required. What Happens Next?After you apply online and
submit your resume, a member of our HR team will review your
qualifications and experience. If we are interested in scheduling
an interview, our HR team will reach out to you. You may log back
on to this website to check the status of your application at any
time.Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital: Treatment. Compassion.
Hope. Today, tomorrow and always. EEO Statement All UHS
subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to
recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.We believe that diversity and inclusion among
our teammates is critical to our success. Notice At UHS and all our
subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are
here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and
experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our
subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best
in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449. Authorized
byCorporate Human Resources
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Inc., Lancaster , HIM Tech, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...