Level Home Specialist
Company: BDS Marketing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At a Glance
As a Brand Advocate will be responsible for driving sales of our
client's products by educating and building relationships with
store associates engagements and training's. This position will
build brand awareness and presence in a designated market of
The Brand Advocate is responsible for engaging customers at Best
Buy and educating them on the features of the client's products.
The role will drive sales by teaching others the benefits of the
products that are offered by our client's products. This position
will play a critical role in creating the best customer experience
in the industry through best-in-class support. The Brand Advocate
should have previous experience training in a retail environment.
Having passion for the smart home category will be beneficial for
this role and the product you will be representing.
What you will do:
* Engage and educate store associates and consumers on our client's
* Build and cultivate strong relationships with store associates
and management as a trusted ally and brand representative
* Share observations, concerns, and potential solutions for what
works and what can be improved, and report results daily
What you will need:
* High school diploma or GED, college education preferred
* Minimum 2 years of retail sales or training experience
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Engaging and impactful presentation and training skills
* Must have reliable transportation
* Ability to connect easily with others, share information, and
develop relationships with store associates
* Complete online reports accurately and in a timely manner
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or
operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and
* The employee is frequently required to speak and hear.
* The employee is generally required to stand and move around a
retail environment for approx. 1-3 hours a day.
* Required to lift 50 lbs with the ability to move, install, and/or
setup product as needed in stores or for special events and
Work Schedule and Travel Requirements:
* Weekly store visits to assigned locations within your territory.
Assigned locations will be visited twice per month
* Reliable transportation to travel to multiple stores daily within
BDS Connected Solutions. ("BDS") is an equal opportunity employer
in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to;
selection, training, development and promotion of the most
qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race,
gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status,
or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS
is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other
privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be
covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS Connected Solutions offers a complete suite of Connected
Commerce solutions that blend Advocacy, Training, Retail, Virtual,
Experiential, and Digital environments to influence the modern
buyer, regardless of where they are on their shopping journey.
Since 1985, BDS has been inspired by innovation; as we continue to
evolve as a trendsetter in today's disruptive market, we enable our
clients to do the same. Our industry-leading experts never stop
working to discover, design, and deploy custom buying solutions
that empower brands to achieve and exceed their unique sales goals.
BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in
New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbus, Ohio.
Visit us at www.BDSsolutions.com for more information.
Keywords: BDS Marketing, Lancaster , Level Home Specialist, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!