Storeroom Clerk - (Temporary/Evening Shift)
Company: Lancaster General Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Temporary position working 3pm to 11:30pm Monday through
Location: Lancaster, PA (Lancaster General Main Hospital)
Hours: Full-Time, hours for this temporary position are 40hr/wk,
(3pm-11:30pm), Monday to Friday
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs related functions toward maintaining a
perpetual inventory and receiving and shipping of products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability
(with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following
* Disembarks and receives incoming freight, verifies product
received. Accurately warehouses in-coming stock in assigned
location. Accurately documents receiving information in MM
* Inventories departmental stock locations utilizing hand held
device or other tools, determines quantity to be replenished,
generates a pick ticket and allocates products in MM information
* Accurately pulls department order from storeroom inventory.
* Delivers stock to departments and replenishes par locations.
Keeps par locations clean, systematically organized and within
supply storage standards.
* Communicates with customers to assist in resolving departmental
supply issues and concerns.
* Identifies trend in supply usage for departments and collaborates
with storeroom supervisor to ensure PAR levels are appropriate for
* Delivers "non-stock" supply orders and equipment to appropriate
department. Unloads supplies and equipment in a orderly
* Assess stock expiration dates and pulls product from inventory as
appropriate. Rotates stock in assigned locations.
* Performs cycle counting and other inventory control processes as
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Three (3) years of experience in a storeroom or warehouse
* One (1) year of experience with a manual and electric pallet.
* One (1) year of computer experience.
Benefits At A Glance:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following
benefits to employees:
* 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
* Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
* Child Care Subsidies
* Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings
will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any
other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE
LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment
opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by
search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL
HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid
written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed
the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no
fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN
MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Keywords: Lancaster General Health, Lancaster , Storeroom Clerk - (Temporary/Evening Shift), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!