Company: Paccar Inc
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Requisition Summary - Under the general supervision of the
Office Administration Manager, the Facilities Specialist oversees
the daily activities involving operations, maintenance, and repair
of the Lancaster Parts Distribution Center facility and grounds.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. - Why work for PACCAR?
- Competitive salary, 401k with a 5% company match, AND a company
paid Pension Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your
- Comprehensive Paid Time Off - Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick
- Tuition Reimbursement for continued education
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized
as experts in their field Job Responsibilities
- Engage with the safety committee and continuous improvement
team to execute facility improvements.
- Plan, lead and execute any changes to process equipment layout
and racking configuration.
- Champions highest standards of facility appearance and
organization to foster that culture within the team.
- Work with Warehouse Supervisors and Distribution Associates to
monitor replenishment levels of supplies. - Prepare purchase
requisitions for services and materials needed.
- Build positive relationships with vendors/contractors to
improve the overall service level for the Distribution Center.
- Schedule and facilitate equipment inspections and regular
- Diagnose and identify resolution methods for emergency repairs
and custodial issues.
- Advocate and active engagement in ISO systems business
- Assist with production related activities as needed.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as assigned by Office Administration
Manager. - Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required. College degree
- 1+ Years of PACCAR Parts PDC experience highly desired.
- Willing/able to lift up to 70lbs and work at heights of up to
30 feet regularly.
- Proven track record of safe working practices and clear
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical tasks in a
- Must possess working knowledge of methods, practices,
procedures, materials, and equipment involved in custodial and
other facility maintenance work.
- Highly motivated individual willing to work independently and
as a team player.
- Willing to be flexible as job requirements and work schedules
- Act with Integrity
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Drive for Results
- Lead Innovation and Quality Initiatives
- Manage Execution
- Technical Acumen
- Use Sound Judgment / Business Acumen Additional Job Board
- Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- PACCAR Parts is an eVerify Employer.
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
- PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working
together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and
inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to
conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different
backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the
workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and
increases employee engagement. Division Information PACCAR Parts is
the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support
Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. -This
includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200
dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. -Aftermarket support
includes world-class customer centers that deliver industry leading
uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that
delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and
customers. - Company Information PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company
established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in
the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with
internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and
DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design,
manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and
heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates
and also provides customized financial services, information
technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started! -
Keywords: Paccar Inc, Lancaster , Facilities Specialist, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!