Dutch Wonderland - 14 and 15 Years Old
Company: Palace Entertainment
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Current Status: ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (updated 3/22/2021)
Wonderful Jobs. Wonderful Memories!
Join our team in 2021!
* Special Note *
Our positions for 14/15 year olds are limited and fill up quickly.
If there are no openings available, applications can still be
submitted and will be kept on file in case there are any
opportunities arise as the season progresses.
If you turn 16 years old prior to Independence Day (July 4, 2021),
please alert us by sending an email to us at
There are more positions available for ages 16+!
Thank you for your interest in Dutch Wonderland!
* * * * * * * * *
14 and 15 Year Old Job Openings
This position is responsible for completing operational needs as
directed by the management team at the DUTCH WONDERLAND Family
Functions include interacting with guests of all ages and fellow
employees, performing job duties as assigned by department
supervisors and managers, and participation in creating a KINGDOM
FOR KIDS! atmosphere.
* Must be 14 or 15 years of age at time of application
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work well with others
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and attention to
* Physical requirements include frequent standing, frequent
sitting, frequent walking, and frequent communicating.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends,
* Must be available to work at least 15 hours/week.
* Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude at
* Working environment includes indoor and outdoor work in a variety
of weather and temperature conditions
Positions Available (Departments with open positions will vary and
are not guaranteed):
* Retail/Games Clerk
* Food & Beverage Clerk, Cashier
* Duke's Lagoon Attendant
* Admissions/Guest Services Clerk
* Environmental Services (park cleanliness team)
* * * * * * * * *
First job or short employment history? Remember these 2 important
tips when completing your application:
1. While applying on the "How to Apply" screen, please select
"Create Your Resume," if you are not uploading a resume of your
own. This is a necessary step to start the hiring process.
2. On the "Employment History" screen, if you have never had a job,
you have two choices. You can delete the section with the "Trash
Can" icon. Also you can put "N/A" in "Employer Name" and "Position
Title" and the current date in the "Date" box.
Thank you for your interest in Dutch Wonderland/Palace
* Job Family HUMAN RESOURCES
* Pay Type Hourly
* Employment Indicator Seasonal
* Lancaster, PA, USA, 2249 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster,
Pennsylvania, United States of America
Keywords: Palace Entertainment, Lancaster , Dutch Wonderland - 14 and 15 Years Old, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!