Client Experience Ambassador II
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation,
as a Client Experience Ambassador II for our Outpatient Treatment
Services in Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Immediately hiring for this position.As an Outpatient Client
Experience Ambassador, you are the first and primary CSG contact
with our clients, external customers, and internal program
partners. You work with an interdisciplinary and collaborative team
to manage the clients' day of service experience from the initial
contact through service delivery to completion of services. This
- Protects clients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
- Works at the front desk to check-in and check-out clients on
day of service.
- Completes and answers phone calls for scheduling
- Takes referrals into services including entry into the
Electronic Health Record and completion of initial paperwork.
- Serves customers as a help desk technician to answer questions
or resolve issues.
- Reviews insurances and eligibility for services.
- Completes administrative tasks to support the clients in the
outpatient setting.This position offers:
- $17.00 per hour.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week). Office hours are Monday to
Friday from 7:15 AM to 8:00 PM. Specific schedules will be
discussed during interviews.
- A great opportunity to work with a strong team to provide
superior customer service to those we serve.CSG offers Health
Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!Health
Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in a hospital or healthcare office
environment or Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare or customer service relationship
- Able to multitask and manage multiple duties throughout the
- Able to work flexible hours are needed.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a
reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of which may
include occasional overnight stays.Become a valued member of the
CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!Like other healthcare
organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we
will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic
while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.To
Apply or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG,
please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.Community
Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Client Experience Ambassador II, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!