Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The F&B Purchasing and Receiving Clerk is responsible for
ensuring that all food beverage and non-food deliveries are
received inspected and coincide with an approved purchase order;
log all incoming/outgoing guest packages; maintaining an effective
filing system for purchase orders and delivery status; conduct
inventories on all storerooms and coolers to ensure adequate
supplies for the hotel in the absence of purchaser; and promptly
review and fill all department requisitions.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
related field preferred.
* Progressive experience in a hotel.
* Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and
applications to include word processing email and spreadsheet
* Ability to understand and utilize hotel computerized purchasing
systems and computer based food and beverage inventory systems.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must routinely meet deadlines.
* Must be able to multi task.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc.
from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the
constraints of the particular need.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and fellow employees.
* Answer department's phone and respond to vendors guests and
* Assist in the preparation of interdepartmental or external
* Ensure training in proper receiving procedures to ensure
freshness of products.
* Assist in month-end or quarterly inventories as required by
* Assist in maintaining office supplies storage room. Open the room
on certain scheduled days or times if necessary.
* Maintain Cleanliness of the loading dock storeroom refrigerator
and freezer areas at all times
* Attend training/meetings as required by management.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
Boasting a central location in downtown Lancaster, this hotel
combines the Beaux Arts-style fa--ade of the former Watt & Shand
Department Store with state-of-the-art technology and modern
Rooms at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square are equipped with
32-inch LCD TVs and plug-in panels for electronic devices.
Guests can soak in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the jacuzzi
or opt for working out at the in-house fitness center. Free Wi-Fi
can be accessed in the modern airy hotel's lobby and in all public
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Lancaster , Storeroom Clerk, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!