one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global
leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
This position is a full-time role
(40 hours a week) but short term in duration; we expect the length
of this assignment to be approximately six months. The position is
Monday – Friday, onsite at our York, PA manufacturing plant. Work
hours may be flexible to meet the needs all parties.
The Talent Specialist works closely with
hiring managers, Human Resources and recruiting vendors to screen
and hire candidates for production roles.
- Conduct interviews and make selection decisions for entry level
- Partner with hiring managers to interview and make selections
decisions for technical/skilled production roles.
- Provide timely and specific feedback to recruiting vendors on
candidate resumes and interview/offer status.
- Serve as MCC ambassador for candidates, communicating with and
assisting them through each step of the candidate experience from
interview to first day of work.
- Participate in the planning and execution of onsite hiring
- Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience in a manufacturing
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within
- Extensive experience with MS Office software.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and
candidate management systems.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Ability to work with a team and independently with a high sense
About Our Company
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A. based Multi-Color Corporation (MCC),
established in 1916, is a leader in global label solutions
supporting a number of the world's most prominent brands including
leading producers of home and personal care, wine and spirit, food
and beverage and specialty consumer products. MCC serves
international brand owners in North, Central and South America,
Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and China with a
comprehensive range of the latest label technologies in Pressure
Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink Sleeve and Heat Transfer.
MCC employs approximately 2,700 associates across 28 operations
globally and is a public company trading on the NASDAQ Global
Select Market Exchange (company symbol: LABL).
For additional information on Multi-Color, please visit
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Avangrid. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of
equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and
current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to
discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin,
ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
federal, state or local law.