Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Lancaster, PA, USA
Working Hours Per Week
One Call Away
This is the first step in becoming a Residential Hospice
Registered Nurse who inspires, innovates, and impacts every day. We
are a nationally recognized leader in hospice for over 20 years and
have been named a Top Workplace 10 years in a row. We have
immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
Why you will love this RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide
comfort and emotional support to patients and families throughout
their hospice journey.
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage
and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and
the interdisciplinary team.
- Impact: You have the profound role in enhancing the
quality of life of your patients & advocating for their final
wishes – all the way through the final chapter of their lives.
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create,
you will travel to where your patients' live.
Why you will love being an RN at Residential Hospice:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your
- Company-paid life insurance and
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan and pension
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and
Certain benefits may vary based
on your employment status
What we are looking for:
- RN license in the state you work
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited School of
- Two years of RN experience, hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
- Current driver’s license
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Lancaster , Hospice RN, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!