Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Job Posting Title:
Takes complete ownership and accountability for overall plant
operations with a desire to win. Through subordinates, supervisors
and managers, assures employee engagement, safety, quality,
customer service, continuous improvement, cost, and production
objectives are met or exceeded. Provides coaching and leadership to
team members in the areas of employee engagement, safety, quality,
customer service, continuous improvement, cost, and equipment
reliability to elevate the team's performance. Success relies on
ability to build relationships and fully engage all employees in
Performance will be managed by the following critical metrics:
employee retention and turnover, reduced total recordable injury
rates, key certifications in food safety, quality and organics,
case fill rate and on time delivery, lower conversion cost year
over year, asset reliability, and successful retention of improved
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety policies/protocols
and promote a safety culture.
- Lead the development, execution and monitoring of the
operations strategy in line with the overall operational objectives
to achieve safety, quality and performance improvement and ensure
achievement of manufacturing goals.
- Lead the continuous improvement program to deliver
opportunities in cost, quality, food safety and service.
- Continually coach, direct and train employees utilizing Lean
principles. Monitor employees' work performance and attitude and
perform formal reviews as required by policy. Coach and counsel
employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct
job skill deficiencies.
- Utilize available data including OEE, line speed target, and
efficiency and process data to continuously improve productivity,
uptime and reliability.
- Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions
of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and
utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
- Assist in the development of operational and capital budgets,
policies and procedures, and the execution of same.
- Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with
plant and corporate procedures as well as in compliance with all
customer and governmental regulations.
- Conduct regular meetings with plant employees to ensure
operational issues are being communicated and addressed expediently
with a common understanding of goals.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize
safety, quality, and productivity.
- Build a culture of recognition where you celebrate with the
team and continue on to the next challenge.
- Do things the right way and never allow compromise of our core
- Push yourself and others hard everyday to "Exceed the Limits of
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Manufacturing, Processing or Packaging industry with specific
experience in food production
- Lean/Continuous Improvement experience strongly desired
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity- asking the compelling and
- Results-driven with a strong desire to grow and learn in a fast
- Demonstrated track record exceeding targets goals
- Minimum 5-8 years manufacturing experience preferred in plant
Bachelor's Degree Preferred - Type:
Operations Management, Engineering, Manufacturing or related
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Lancaster , Plant Manager, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!