Hiring Now! Machine Operator 3rd Shift
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 9, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are
guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion,
Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
** We are hiring for 3rd Shift
- Medical Insurance & Prescription
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wage progression
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and
Completes all operations from supplied negative to press ready
plates.Works with all plate equipment to produce plates as
required.Trims, mounts, and proofs printing plates as necessary to
print scheduled factory orders.Mounts and proofs plates for multi
color jobs and close registration work with minimal
supervision.Works closely with press department on any mounting
- Inspects press-ready plates.
- Cleans plates and cylinders for eventual reuse.
- Checks concentricity, bearings, and maintains surface of
printing cylinders in good condition.
- Performs make-ready on plates when necessary to attain required
- Proofs close register work on mounter/proofer.
- Maintains cooperative attitude with coworkers and
- Functions in various pressroom support duties.
- Maintains inventory of all plate mounting tapes used.
- Maintains a log that documents all plate remounts.
- Retains bad plates and forwards them to supervisor for
- High school education or equivalent
- Reading, writing, and basic arithmetic skills required.
- Good problem and communication skills
- Ability to use micrometer and other simple measuring
- Correct visual acuity.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to work in a combined office and manufacturing
environment.Safety equipment required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced
- Positive attitude, team player and ability to work Overtime as
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Lancaster , Hiring Now! Machine Operator 3rd Shift, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!