Warehouse Bander / Associate (12-hr shifts)
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Bander / Warehouse Associate (12-hr shifts)
1 vacancy on Days (6am - 6pm)
$18 (Days) and $20.70 (Nights)
SHIFT: Days (6am - 6pm) and Nights (6pm -
6am) in a 2-2-3 pattern
HS Diploma or Equivalent
Previous experience in manufacturing or quality
environment (highly preferred)
Previous experience with Inventory control and
Demonstrated knowledge of shipping and logistics
Demonstrated ability to consistently stand/walk in a
fast paced manufacturing environment for 12-hr
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES: This Bander (under limited supervision) is
- Receiving and
visually inspecting incoming goods regarding completeness,
possible damages and sound condition.
- Organizing the unloading process and disposing
of packing material.
- Preparing finished good pallets for shipment to the
- Completing all shipping documents as well as
pre-shipment product/order verification.
- Loading trucks under consideration of relevant
safety regulations regarding the transport.
- Organizing the storage of goods in the
- Responsible for material movements in order to
support the needs of production and other
- Executing real-time postings in SAP according to
physical material movements by using the available technical
equipment. As well as shipping, receiving and material
- Supporting planned warehouse cycle counts and
verifying inventory/location accuracy as part of standard
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness of the
warehouse and product storage areas.
- Ensuring compliance to safety-related
specifications (personal safety equipment matrix, emergency
- Help implement new concepts of IMSU/EHS in area of
responsibility, while adhering to all safety policies and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: StarrTrax, Lancaster , Warehouse Bander / Associate (12-hr shifts), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!