Licensed Practical Nurse, OP
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under
supervision of patient care providers.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies
(i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family
responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials,
communicating physician advice/instructions.
Graduate of an approved LPN school
One year clinical experience
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic
and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
Clearances must be dated within 90 days
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support
(BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Lancaster , Licensed Practical Nurse, OP, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!