Hiring Now! Prepress Production Services Specialist
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 4, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
The Prepress Graphics Specialist 1 is an entry level position
and is accountable for all tasks/duties described in this job
description as well as other assignments as directed by the
Department Manager and/or Plant Manager. The Prepress Graphics
Specialist 1 sets the foundation for successful printing
production. They ensure that the proper format, appearance and
layout is set before the full print run is completed.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Regular and predictable attendance, including logging in and
out of time worked
- Complies with all company and safety policies and
- Convert supplied files and or use supplied instructions to
create final proof files.
- Applies trap and minimum print specifications to files
- Outputs hard copy or PDF proofs.
- Convert approved proof files to final stepped files for plate
- Utilizes PPMS to complete Evaluations and Job tasks,
communicate directions in Comments and Set Up Notes
- Proofread finished files, including the completion of QA
- Interacts with Customer Account Representatives or Label
Engineering concerning job specifications or special
Additional Responsibilities (less than 50% of
- Participate in continuous improvement / Kaizen teams.
- Attends department meetings and internal training classes
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED is required; College degree strongly
preferred, ideally related to the printing industry
- Minimum 1 years experience print manufacturing environment or
- Proficiency in the various Graphics Software Applications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate
technical information into actionable tasks.
- Intimate knowledge in preparing / planning artwork for
- Knowledge of color separations, press layouts, print
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Radius job management software experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced
- Self-starter with strong organizational and planning
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wage progression opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Lancaster , Hiring Now! Prepress Production Services Specialist, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!