Company: Rose City Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Rose City Nursing and Rehab -
Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking
an Activities Director for our skilled
nursing home facility in Lancaster, PA.
You would plan, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
Activity Programs as directed by the Administrator, to ensure that
the emotional, recreational, and social needs of the residents are
met and maintained on an individual basis.
This is a full-time position.
- Plan and schedule movies, parties, games, projects, crafts,
resources, and field trips for residents at least one month in
- Identify and monitor the spiritual, social, recreational, and
emotional needs of residents through routine interviews, visits,
and consultations with residents and their families
- Encourage residents to develop physical and educational skill
through participation in activities
- Ensure nursing supervisors assist residents with a selection of
activities in compliance with physicians’ orders.
Education & Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is desirable
- Previous long-term care experience.
- 2 years of experience as a Supervisor or long term care
Activity director or previous work experience under a Certified
Activity Consultant is desirable
- Posting to PCC on resident activities
- Recruiting volunteers to assist with activities
- Responsible for resident shopping requests
- Residence mail
- Coordinate resident council meetings on a monthly basis
- Have certification in NCCAP
Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
Group Health Medical Insurance
Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
Employer Paid Life Insurance
STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
Holiday Pay Options
Career Development Options
Potential for Education Debt Reduction
Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
Keywords: Rose City Nursing and Rehab, Lancaster , Activities Director, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!