Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift 11pm-7am
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: July 19, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
• Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair,
rebuild, and replace mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and
pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support
• Work as part of a team in a manufacturing operation with a goal
of increasing productivity, decreasing downtime and waste.
• Follow all company safety rules, lock-out tag-out procedures, and
good housekeeping practices.
• Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
• Must be willing to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance
• Must have own tools.
• Ability and willingness to work any shift, overtime hours and
weekends as needed.
• Ability to work in a non-air-conditioned facility.
• Must have an excellent attendance record.
• Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Technical degree and/or practical application experience in
successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial
• Experience in manufacturing environment, particularly within the
corrugated or packaging industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Pre-employment assessment test will be required to assess
• Ability to work within a team and effectively communicate with
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple
• Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Lancaster , Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift 11pm-7am, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!