Medical Social Worker-Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an energetic
and experienced Licensed Medical Social Worker,
MSW, for a per diem opportunity performing home
health visits for our office located in
Prior home care experience preferred, but not required. As a
Medical Social Worker, you will be an integral member of a
multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing
and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity
to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Assist our team in understanding the social and emotional
factors related to our clients' health problems.
- Provide clinical social evaluations and plan appropriate
interventions based on evaluation findings.
- Identify appropriate community resource referrals to address
the client's and the family's practical and environmental
- Act as an advocate for both the client and the family to
navigate the patient through the community system.
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care with
the multidisciplinary team of BAYADA clinicians, as
- Develop and maintain contracts with public and private agencies
as resources for the patient.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives in community resources to promote the patient's
health, safety, well-being, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of a Masters in Social Work, with at least 2 years of
- Accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education, as
demonstrated by school transcript or degree.
- Must be a Licensed Social Worker.
- Home care experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares, and a company that
believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and
direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral
bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in
providing the highest quality care while developing your career
with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition
to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission,
purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA
realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide
experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Lancaster , Medical Social Worker-Home Health Visits, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!