Employee Operations Specialist
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than
900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more
than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 4.56 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
Position Summary: Prepare and analyze workforce data and reports
for external and internal compliance programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Prepare federal Affirmative Action Plans, statistical
compensation analyses, EEO-1 and VETS-4212 filings, adverse impact
analyses, validation studies, and other statistical analyses
related to EEO and diversity
- Reports survey results, statistics, and recommendations for
corrective action to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify, research, and resolve data irregularities
- Organize and maintain electronic data
- Import data into Affirmative Action software and prepare
- Develop project plans, manage deadlines, and ensure project
steps are completed and progress in a timely fashion
- Provide support during audits
- Purchase and assign training to employees for states that
require harassment prevention training
- Partner with Human Resources Information Systems team to
improve record-keeping systems for completeness and accuracy
- Prepares severance documents including notification letters,
separation agreements and older workers benefit protection
- Maintains confidential records and insures compliance with
confidential documents and information.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Expert knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity and
affirmative action requirements
- Ability to prepare and facilitate affirmative action plans
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems; Ability to
adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands,
and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail,
demonstrated proficiency in data entry, clear, pleasant speaking
voice, good communication skills, pride in appearance and conduct
meticulous work habits, cooperative and pleasant with
- Willingness to work overtime and work independently
- Follow and give detailed verbal and written instructions; clear
understanding of workload distribution and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree completed
- 1-2 years of previous experience in Equal Employment
Opportunity and affirmative action requirements
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office
Suite), computer hardware and computer servers
Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Excellent full time benefits including
- Comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees. You
will be briefed on all of our Covid-19 measures and processes in
place that are followed through-roughly to make sure the safety of
our teammates and operations.
ESS Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Lancaster , Employee Operations Specialist, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!