Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Licensed
Psychologist for our Outpatient Treatment
Services in Lancaster, PA and find
meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this
For the safety of our staff, those we serve and our community,
we are primarily offering Outpatient Treatment Services by
telehealth during the pandemic.
As a Licensed Psychologist, you are responsible
for providing direct diagnostic and therapeutic services to
individuals and their families. You will:
- Work with individuals, families, and groups to address and
treat emotional and mental illnesses and to promote wellness.
- Provide individual and/or group counseling services to
children, adolescents, adults, elderly, and families.
- Participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and
general staff meetings to enhance the services of Community
Services Group (CSG).
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) - Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to
5:00 PM office hours including two evenings per week.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest
human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
- Current license to practice psychology as issued by the
Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology. We will also consider
someone who is license eligible.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's
- Have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access
to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, and meetings.
- Have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and
click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Licensed Psychologist, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!