Bar Door Attendant - The Exchange
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Bar Door Attendant provides a welcoming environment as
guests enter the facility (hotel restaurant eatery etc.).
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex
issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject
- Customer service skills. Ability to understand and follow
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Communications
- Answer questions provide directions and communicate
- Maintain a clean safe welcoming entryway.
- May keep a log of guests entering as directed by
- May assist guests out of vehicles and ensure they enter the
Boasting a central location in downtown Lancaster, this hotel
combines the Beaux Arts-style faade of the former Watt & Shand
Department Store with state-of-the-art technology and modern
Rooms at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square are equipped with
32-inch LCD TVs and plug-in panels for electronic devices.
Guests can soak in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the
jacuzzi or opt for working out at the in-house fitness center. Free
Wi-Fi can be accessed in the modern airy hotel's lobby and in all
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Lancaster , Bar Door Attendant - The Exchange, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!