Case Manager II - Family Based
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Case Manager II for
our Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Services Family
Based Program in Lancaster, PA and find
meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this
This position offers you the opportunity to provide in-person
and telehealth services based on clinical rationale on a case by
case basis during the pandemic.
CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for
this position. The $500.00 will be paid after the successful
completion of the 3-month initial evaluation period.
As a Case Manager, you assist children and
their families by providing casework services in order to support
the family system in functioning optimally. Case Managers exercise
clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment,
decision making, and creativity in facilitating the
individual's/family's personal growth and enhancing the stability
of their social network.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to
4:30 PM hours - Evening hours as needed and on-call coverage is
- Professional development opportunities, including training and
education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking
CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 1 years of experience working with children/families in a CASSP
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work,
nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an
accredited college or university.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport
individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles,
including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click
on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Case Manager II - Family Based, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!