Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than
900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more
than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 5.4 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
- Partner with Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Business
Stakeholders to document business requirements and propose process
solutions using Coupa.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for process improvements and
automation leveraging Coupa functionality
- Remain up-to-date on new features, upgrades and version
- Research, design, develop, test, and deploy Coupa features and
- Maintaining and updating Master Data taxonomy
- Be a champion to expand the use of Coupa throughout the
company, show the value of the tool to those groups not currently
using it and assist in the transition into Coupa.
- Supplier enablement responsibilities include:
- Develop enablement strategies by analyzing client spend
- Define supplier segmentation approach in collaboration with
- Develop and execute supplier communication plans
- Configure procurement application to support electronic
transmission of transactional data
- Execute Unit and Supplier Enablement testing while managing
defect tracking and resolution of issues and application bugs
- Conduct supplier outreach and planning activities
- Conduct supplier training and onboarding
- Provide supplier support through enablement
- Communicate findings to clients through standard and ad hoc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong knowledge of Procure-to-pay practices (purchasing,
receiving, accounts payable). Inventory and Supplier Enablement
knowledge is a plus.
- cXML, EDI or similar eCommerce applications and formats
experience is preferred
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, P2P,
SIM, Coupa, JDE/Oracle, Ariba
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills, be assertive,
and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- An ability to collaborate, discuss, contribute, and deal with
- Candidate must have the ability to collaborate, discuss,
contribute, and cooperate with co-workers
- Desire to be considered an integral part of a services team and
to contribute to the success of the group.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Candidate should have a college diploma or university degree in
the field of MIS, Supply Chain, Business Administration or
equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow
through with assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to accept a work schedule with hourly
demands which will vary as departmental workload fluctuates.
Ability to work extra hours as needed to complete assignments.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
- Candidate must have a valid passport to travel internationally
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of
Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Lancaster , System Administrator, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!