Hotel Front Desk Representative
Company: The High Companies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and
extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive
to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities
and values its coworkers, then join our growing team of Guest
Service Representatives! This position is located at the Courtyard
by Marriott, located in Lancaster, PA.
Guest Service Representatives will be responsible to attending
to the needs of guests, especially during the check-in/check-out
processes. Highly organized individuals would thrive in this
position. No prior hotel experience is required! We are willing to
train candidates who demonstrate the aptitude to learn our type of
Our Ideal candidate will be able to work both shifts of 7:00 am
- 3:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm or flexible with just 3:00 pm -
Both full-time and part-time available!
Weekends include a $1 extra an hour shift premium!
Areas of responsibility for our guest service representatives
- Responding to guest requests and inquiries
- Taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to all guests
- Provide information on the local area and points of
- Assisting guests with arrivals and departures.
- Answering front desk phone
- Cash handling
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following
educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- The ability to work in both a team environment and
- Customer service experience
- Strong math, reading, and communication skills
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as
strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs - for all housekeeping and front desk
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and
the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working
Keywords: The High Companies, Lancaster , Hotel Front Desk Representative, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!