Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Looking to join a company where team work and people work
together to achieve extraordinary results? We are seeking a Project
Manager to lead and ensure a successful execution and closure of
assigned projects. This is an innovative manufacturing
company with a growing product line and a great customer base.
Located in Lancaster, PA.
- Facilitate review of customer specifications and quotes such
that the scope of work is defined.
- Estimating, quoting, and documenting change(s) in scope to
- Direct communication to align and reconcile project
expectations with deliverables.
- Collaborate in assembling project financial plan, monitor the
plan and drive for corrective action when plan is in jeopardy.
Managing the stage gate process, in conjunction with project
sponsors for the evaluation, selection, execution, and monitoring
of the product development portfolio pipeline.
- Providing support and facilitation for end-to-end product
introduction process by serving as point of integration to
coordinate communications, manage workflow between teams and
provide consistent reporting.
- Establishing and supporting a consistent methodology for
resource management across key initiatives impacting the
- Work with customers to correct measurable, significant lapses
- Provide ongoing support after shipment as necessary, until
customer is completely satisfied.
- Arrange and facilitate all customer visits during duration of
- Obtaining from customer all that is needed for our completion
of project: specifications, test material, floor plan sign offs,
- Coordinates project work plan for successful project
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Experience in product development “discovery to launch”
- Five years of experience in a project management position.
- Demonstrated technical competency with product line
- Highly organized and good at managing details
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Aptitude to deal directly with customers effectively in high
pressure situations, not conflict-adverse
- Proactive on follow-up, not letting issues linger
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to plan
- Good negotiator (searches for "win-win" solutions)
- PMP or similar certificate desirable
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Lancaster , Project Manager, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!