Hotel Night Auditor (Part-time)
Company: The High Companies
Posted on: June 1, 2021
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and
extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive
to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities
and values its coworkers, then join our team at the Courtyard by
Marriott in Lancaster, PA as a Night Auditor! This position is 3rd
shift, from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
This is a part time, weekend only position.
Weekends include a $1 extra an hour shift premium!
Night Auditors will be responsible for balancing revenue and
expense transactions. They will also maintain the safety and
security of the hotels guests and co-workers. This team member
should enjoy working independently. Highly organized individuals
will thrive in this position.
Areas of responsibility for our night audit staff include:
- Assisting guests with arrival and departure
- Taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations
- Cash handling
- Posting and running night audit reports
- Maintains the hotel safety and security standards
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to all guests
- Maintain daily logs
- Delivery of express check out receipts and newspapers as
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following
educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be capable of handling money accurately
- Reading, math, and communication skills
- General knowledge of bookkeeping and auditing preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is required
Keywords: The High Companies, Lancaster , Hotel Night Auditor (Part-time), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!