Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Direct Support Professional
(DSP) for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental
Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in Lancaster
County and find meaning in your work every day. We are hiring for
Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible 2nd &
3rd shift positions. Locations include Columbia,
Leola, Lancaster, Lititiz, Manheim, Millersville and
Willow Street, PA. Immediately hiring for DSP
This position offers:
- Starting at $13.00 per hour.
- An incentive bonus.
- Variety in terms of daily routine and tasks with the
opportunity for growth in your skills and understanding of
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor that you can
use in all aspects of your life.
- Career Development Opportunities through ongoing focused
training and development.
- Autonomy to make decisions within a stable work environment
while being supported by your team and your leadership.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) you
- Develop relationships with adults with an intellectual and/or
developmental disability where they live, work, or in other
community settings, in order to promote their emotional, physical
and personal well-being.
- Support the civil and human rights of individuals with
disabilities while upholding and promoting those rights.
- Assist individuals in the development of appropriate life
skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential
including interaction with others, cooking, housekeeping, money
management, personal hygiene, etc.
- Support the individuals' preferences and ensure their interests
- Actively search for opportunities for individuals to experience
life in their homes and communities as others without disabilities
- Facilitate life in the community through activities based on
the hobbies and interests of those you will support.
- Help individuals reach their goals to be more independent by
offering guidance, instruction, and role modeling.
- Be the Heart and Soul of our IDD Services.
- CSG is a community based provider of mental health,
Intellectual & Developmental Disability (IDD) and children
services. Our Mission is to promote the growth and
enhancement of human potential through an effective, efficient, and
innovative system of care. Our Core Values include
going Above and Beyond (Responsible, Excellence,
Bias towards action, Reliable); having Positive
Humility (Kind, Supportive, Collaborative, Integrity,
Dignity, Diversity); and being Forward Thinking
(Agile, Curious, Flexible, Innovative).
Diversity and Inclusion:
- CSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting
Workforce Diversity. We value and respect the differences each
employee brings from their culture and experiences. It is our goal
to attract and engage a diverse workforce to provide an efficient,
effective, and innovative system of care.
CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 18 or older.
- The desire to assist individuals to live life to its fullest or
High school diploma or equivalency.
- Willingness to accompany individuals into the community and
provide support and assistance in interactions while maintaining
sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet individual's and
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport
individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles,
including passenger vans.
- Be able to provide criminal background checks that were
completed within the last year.
Successful DSPs at CSG are:
- Patient, compassionate, reliable, attentive, creative,
flexible, understanding and open-minded.
- Committed to and advocate for the individuals we serve.
- Team players who are able to work well with others while being
- Able to celebrate small successes while working towards long
Become a valued member of the CSG Team and make an
impact in someone else's life, while also making a difference in
Together, we are a force for good!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Direct Support Professional (DSP), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!