Network Administrative Coordinator
Company: The High Companies
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The High Companies began our work in 1931 with firmly
established ethical standards and a strong belief in quality,
innovation, and integrity. To this day, those guiding principles
and our dedication to customers, employees, and our world continue
to drive our success. Based out of Lancaster, PA, High is one of
Central Pennsylvania's largest employers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative
Coordinator to support our IT Networking group.
This is a dynamic position with numerous areas of administrative
responsibilities. The Network Administrative Coordinator is the
primary billing contact for invoice processing, procurement,
contract tracking, account administration / liaison, business unit
related chargebacks, and asset tracking / asset inventory
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and
- High School Diploma or GED, required. Additional education in a
business-related field, preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in vendor invoice payment
processes, procurement, office administration, customer service,
detailed data entry, or other business administrative task highly
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365 applications
(Outlook, Word, Excel), SAP, ImageNow, and other High related
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational and
interpersonal skills are required.
Working for High Company LLC:
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved
courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in
advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential
assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible
dependents are experiencing.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the
children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year
and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000
for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited
- Recognition programs, including the Good Measure Award
presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the
High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone
above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good
Keywords: The High Companies, Lancaster , Network Administrative Coordinator, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!