Medical Billing Specialist (FT)
Posted on: May 31, 2021
You have a Medical Billing certificate/diploma/degree and
at least a year of Medical Billing and EMR experience. You highly
value customer service and have strong communication
TriStarr's client, a Lancaster County medical clinic, is
looking for a full-time Billing Specialist to join
You will be responsible for performing a variety of
billing duties, including posting charges and payments, managing
Accounts Receivable, filing appeals and following up on denials
from payors, answering phones and taking patient
Billing Specialist Job
- You will post/charge all office visits.
- You will post payments from commercial insurance(s).
- You will manage Accounts Receivables for insurance, file
appeals & follow denials from payors.
- You will answer patient phone calls.
- You will work cooperatively with other departments to answer
questions related to Billing.
- You will take and process patient payments.
- You will send out electronic claims for insurance(s).
- You will create a positive working relationship among the
physicians and staff, demonstrate respect, and proactively
communicate with others.
- You will handle all patient interactions politely and
- You will maintain confidentiality and observe all HIPAA rules
governing patient confidentiality.
- You will cross train in other departments as
- You will perform other duties as required.
Billing Specialist Experience/Skills
- You have 1+ years of Medical Billing experience.
- You have 1+ years of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- You have knowledge of billing practices, claims processing, and
- You have knowledge of basic coding and third-party payors
- You have knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- You have knowledge of confidentiality requirements related to
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You can read, understand, and follow verbal and written
- You can establish/maintain effective working relationships w/
patients, physicians, and staff.
*Upon hire, this client offers insurance, 401k
after 1 year of employment, and profit
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT:
Contract to Permanent
START DATE: asap,
$15-$18/hr., depending on experience
DRESS CODE: Business
Keywords: TriStarr, Lancaster , Medical Billing Specialist (FT), Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!