Part-Time Warehouse Associate: 4pm-9pm
Company: Animal Health International, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
You'll love working at Patterson's Company!
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Starting Pay with the opportunity to earn more
through our Warehouse program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Volunteer time off
- 401k with company match & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- On the job training
- Skill development & Advancement Opportunities
- $300- Employee Referral Program
- Temperature Controlled Facility
Order Filler Responsibilities:
- Picks product from fulfillment center stock according to wave
pick list and organizes on cart.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders.
Shrink wraps products to pallets.
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked, and
inventory is managed accurately.
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards.
- Maintains the housekeeping and sanitation standards of the
- Performs other order filler duties as assigned or
- Able to lift and Pull up to 50lbs
Order Filler Job Qualifications:
Education/Training & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidate must have ability to read and understand department
process and warehouse safety documents and follow department work
Preferred Order Filler Work Experience:
- Warehouse labor work experience preferred (receiving, order
filling, shipping or customer service).
- SAP knowledge a plus.
This order filler job description is subject to change, at
management's discretion, at any time.
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen
us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Animal Health International, Inc., Lancaster , Part-Time Warehouse Associate: 4pm-9pm, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!