The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an experienced,
self-motivated Detailer to join our team! Faulkner is a place you
can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide
training to all of our employees and offer continued growth
opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy and
ambition to succeed. We offer a top-tier benefits package to all
full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus
company match, Employee Referral Bonuses and Paid Vacation.
As a Detailer, you will be responsible for cleaning and
preparing new, used and serviced vehicles for our customers! The
detailer washes, buffs and waxes the exterior of the vehicle. You
will use vacuums and other cleaning agents to clean the upholstery,
rugs and other surfaces inside of the vehicle. The detailer also
cleans the engine and engine compartments to remove grease and
grime. When not detailing a vehicle, other tasks may include
fueling cars, cleaning the shop and moving vehicle inventory as
needed. Ensure every vehicle is handed to the customer in excellent
condition so that every customer leaves satisfied!
Become part of the Faulkner Family and join our team!
• Inspect vehicle for noticeable defects
• Clean the exterior and interior of the vehicle. Clean the
engine and engine compartments.
• Restore the appearance of engine area, upholstery and painted
• Restore appearance of vehicles to new or like-new
• Replace missing or defective small parts
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a clean, valid driver's
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance
• Good judgment and the ability to use hand and power tools and
other machinery safely
• High productivity while maintaining high quality work. Detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated
automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with
the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of
28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the
largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
While our network has expanded, our core values haven’t changed.
We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our
reputation as an industry leader and are looking to hire and retain
bright, diverse and energetic people who have high integrity and
share our commitment to a customer satisfaction business
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free