Posted on: May 3, 2021
High Construction Company is the commercial builder of choice
throughout the mid-Atlantic region, providing design-build, general
contracting, and construction management services. Headquartered in
Lancaster, PA, High Construction Company is searching for a
dedicated Construction Superintendent with a background in
Multifamily Construction . The Superintendent will be responsible
for the overall coordination of actual and planned activities on
project site to meet the projects stated functional, economic,
schedule, safety and aesthetic requirements.
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Supervision and coordination of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible to execute project to meet financial and schedule
- Responsible to execute project to meet technical quality and
customer satisfaction goals.
- Coordinates and manages all safety programs on project
- Coordinates and manages self-perform work operations.
Qualifications and Skills we require and desire:
- Two or more years' experience as a Superintendent on
Multifamily Construction projects.
- Valid state driver's license required.
- 30 Hour OSHA course, First Aid and CPR training preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Working for the High Companies:
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved
courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in
advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential
assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible
dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the
children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year
and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000
for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual
or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High
Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job
responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
Keywords: High, Lancaster , Construction Superintendent, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!